Things Men Are Looking for in Women
Are you looking to find your one true love, but can’t seem to make it past the first date or get out of the friend zone? It’s frustrating trying to figure out what men want in a relationship, and the clues can seem conflicting. It’s enough to make a girl feel like she has to be perfect! The good news for you is the top things men look for in women will surprise you… in a good way. The mystery of what men are looking for in women is answered in these 7 traits.
Seven Things Men Are Looking For In Women
- Attractiveness. Looks will always be at the top of the list for men; it’s simply how their brains are wired. But being an attractive woman has less to do with perfect features than you’d think and more to do with your attitude. How you carry yourself has huge impact on your sex appeal. Know your body, dress in the way that accentuates your best features, and let your personality shine through. As a Matchmaker and Dating Coach, I have found men have very different ideas of what is attractive. Do not try to look like anyone other than the very best you. You will attract the man who is looking for someone just like you.
- Independence. An independent lifestyle communicates you don’t need a man in order to have a fulfilled life, which in turn eliminates the mental picture of a relationship with you being a ball and chain, which is what men fear most in a relationship. Men are attracted to women who are ambitious and successful, living life fully and passionately. While you want to show that you want and appreciate a man, you want to be able to take care of yourself. So build your career, invest in your social circles, and take up a few hobbies. Bonus: this independence means he gets to enjoy poker night with the guys guilt-free!
- Confidence. We’ve talked about the importance of confidence before, and you can find out why men like confident women here. Confidence in your sexuality is important to men. You don’t have to have an air-brush perfect body or closet full of lingerie to be sexy. Self-assurance and an ability to communicate your desires and respond to his are the traits that will make you irresistible.
- Emotional maturity. Nobody likes a drama-queen. A male friend told me about a beautiful young woman he was dating. After another explosion at a restaurant towards a wait staff who did not serve her food exactly as she ordered, he told her that he was embarrassed by her behavior. She explained why she was justified in yelling at the waiter and if he didn’t like it, he could leave. And he did and never contacted her again. One of the top requirements that men always tell me that they are looking for is – drama free. Men don’t want a girlfriend they have to walk on eggshells around. Instead, they’re looking for a woman who knows how to navigate life and relationships with emotional intelligence and stability.
- Playfulness. Most men are still little boys at heart who love to let loose and have a good time. The ability to joke around, be spontaneous, and even a little irresponsible with their partner for the sake of a good time is a dream come true. Loosen up on your date and show your playfulness. Men desire women who are able to live in the moment, who aren’t constantly worried about the future. As a Matchmaker, I introduce my male clients to beautiful women. Several who are intelligent with great values do not get another date as the men say they are too serious. There is no joking, kidding or laughing. They may be a great match in many ways, but not having fun is a deal breaker for most men.
- Respectfulness. Respect is important to men. You communicate your respect by building him up with your words, speaking highly of him to your friends, and not exposing him when he does make mistakes. When you do disagree with him, you do it respectfully in a way that doesn’t cut him down or belittle him.
- Support. We all need to know we have a safe place where we can let down our guard at the end of the day. Even the strongest man wants to know you’ll be there for him when he needs you. But there’s a fine balance: support doesn’t mean suffocating or babying (you don’t want to be like mom!). It does mean simply being there when your man needs it.
Not sure if you have the Seven Things Men Are Looking For In Women?
Finding the genuine, healthy relationship of your dreams can seem like a lot of work, but you’re not alone! To get the love relationship you always wanted, contact me to find out more about my dating services for women, including dating makeovers, online dating assistance, straight talk, and how to have a perfect first date.