Men – ever run out of ideas on where to take your date?
Want Date Ideas in Phoenix ?
I was recently contacted for the national Redbook Magazine for date ideas in Phoenix. In this dating blog, I have added more Date Ideas in Phoenix. You will find the usual and not so unusual dating ideas to have a good time in the Phoenix area.
Next time you need some inspiration for Date Ideas in Phoenix, take a peek here.
- Skydiving – Phoenix has lots of tandem skydiving companies. With great weather, it’s a great place to get high. http://www.arizonaskydiving.com
- Doggy Yoga – The W Hotel offers Doggy Yoga for you and your dogs. Take a class, unwind and then grab a drink when you, date and dog are so relaxed.
- Take a motorcycle ride and then grab lunch. A popular date is to take a ride and then stop for lunch at Greasewood Flats. http://greasewoodflat.net Greasewood Flats has outside eating, horseshoes, music, dancing and the old west feel.
- Butterfly conservatory. Watch your date soften up with the fragile butterflies. There is a butterfly observatory in Scottsdale http://www.butterflywonderland.com/plan-your-visit-map-directions.html
- Check out The Farm at South Mountain in Phoenix. Voted Best Local Treasure by the Arizona Republic. Order your lunch and eat out under large pecan trees. Later wander through the farm as you wonder if you’re really still in Phoenix. http://www.thefarmatsouthmountain.com
- Hiking. Popular date is to hike to the top of Camelback Mountain before sunset and sneak a kiss.
- Take a Gondola ride at Gainey Ranch Resort in Scottsdale. Be serenaded as you cuddle with your honey.
- Outdoor jazz concert. El Pedregal at the Boulders has a lovely concert with outstanding views. http://www.elpedregal.com/Events-at-El-Pedregal
- If she likes sports, try a Baseball game – the Diamondbacks!
- Comicon Festival. You and your date can be Super Heroes together!
- Holiday Lights – Stroll and look at Holiday lights in a quaint small town atmosphere that includes horse drawn carriage rides . Check out Glendale Glitters ttp://www.glendaleaz.com/events
- Native American Hoop Dancing at the Heard Museum. This one time a year event is something all Arizonans have to do at least once. Grab your blanket and make a memory neither one of you will forget. http://www.heard.org/hoop/videos.html#
- Tubing down Salt River. Bring your ice cooler with drinks, lunch and plenty of sun block! This popular Salt River experience can be found at http://www.saltrivertubing.com
- Get high and cool down! Visit cooler temperatures in the summer and try the Chair Lift in Flagstaff. From their website “The Scenic Chairlift shuttles you to an elevation of 11,500 feet for panoramic views atop this extinct volcano.” http://www.arizonasnowbowl.com/things-to-do/
- Visit a Bird Sanctuary. ThRiparian bird sanctuary has plenty of park benches for an outside lunch and easy trails for you and the dogs to walk. http://www.riparianinstitute.org/riparian.cfm
- Shop for the ingredients to make your dinner at a Farmers market.
- Rent a paddle boat. Try Tempe Town Lake and Rent Paddle boats. Afterwards, walk the downtown area.
- Watch a movie outside. Bring your blanket and dinner and watch an old movie. Movies in the Park is hosted by the Biltmore Fashion Park in Phoenix.
- Horseback riding. There are plenty of rides for the novice or experience riders If you’re a novice – go for a short ride so you can walk later!
- Visit Zoolights. This annual event lights up the zoo night with holiday lights. http://www.phoenixzoo.org/events/zoolights
- Art Walk. You can get great understanding of your date as you stroll through the galleries. Hmmm…could you really get serious with someone who wants to hang that on the wall? Try the Scottsdale art walk, http://scottsdalegalleries.com/about/scottsdale-artwalk
- Attend a Luxury Car Show and fantasize what dream car you would buy. The Barrett Jackson Car Show www.barrett-jackson.com/scottsdale is a huge event.
- Kids Park – bring out the kids in you with driving ranges, bumper boats, go carts, miniature golf. In Phoenix Have fun at an www.Crackerjax.com
- Take a Trapeze Class! http://www.trapezeu.com/faqs-flying-trapeze-school-classes
Plan the date around you and your date’s interests. Remember don’t do something just because it sounds different. If either one of you is afraid of heights, sky diving won’t be a fun date.
Got more Date Ideas in Phoenix? Let me know!
for Phoenix Singles, Scottsdale Singles and Singles all over Arizona