Want the Ultimate Straight Talk Dating Advice?
Your Dating or Relationship Situation is Complicated – Need Dating Advice Right Away?
Work with me to Get Dating Advice in Questions Like These:
- How to Flirt and Not Feel Fake
- How to Text to Get and Keep Them Interested
- What are The Best Dating Apps for Relationships?
- Speed Dating Tips & Tricks
- How to Get Rid of The Messages That Prevent You from Finding Love
- Become Your Own Matchmaker
- How to Date – Have First Dates That Are Fun
- Dating with Children
- You met Someone Great – Now What?
- What Are conversation Starters and Conversation Topics That Kill the Connection?
- Create Your Own Dating Plan Catering to Your Likes, Personal Style and Preferences
- Is Your Body Language Attracting or Repelling Who You Want to Meet?
- Are They Interested or Not?
- How to Start a Conversation
- Online Dating Profile Review – Are You unwittingly Pushing Away the ones You Want to Meet?
- Where to Meet Quality Singles
- Why You Keep Getting Told “you’re too picky”. Are They Right or Wrong?
- How to Uncover Your Hidden Personal Strengths That Can Help You Find Love
- Create a Social Calendar to Meet Singles or New Friends
You’ll get direct answers that you can immediately apply to your dating life in a full 55 minutes. Get dating answers in a private, one on one advice.
This is a one hour session only. If you have many areas to cover, we won’t be able to accomplish it all in one hour. Focus on 1-2 topic that are your top concerns.
“Thanks Joann! In a few minutes, you showed me an unhealthy pattern that has interfered for years with me having the healthy relationship I want. You totally hit the nail on the head. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was unhappy with those I was continually becoming involved with and you showed me what I was doing to keep attracting them. That cycle ends right now!”
“When I decided to meet with Joann Cohen Genuine Phoenix Dating Coach, I was having a hard time getting past the first date. I would get turned down for the chance of a second date. I figured I needed an honest perspective. I met with Joann and even did a practice date. It was extremely helpful to find out that I was shooting myself in the foot, so to speak, within the first 5 minutes. She was kind and straightforward in her feedback. In my case, I needed to learn how to pace the conversation. She taught me how to establish a rhythm for communicating and I actually haven’t been turned down for a 2nd, 3rd or fourth date yet.”
– KG, Scottsdale, AZ
“Hi Joann, This is just a quick note to say thank you for the coaching sessions. Your insight has truly been helpful and has given me great framework for better organizing my days so I can be more efficient. I have to share a secret with you – initially I was skeptical as to how much I would benefit from the sessions. Was I ever surprised! You have a unique ability of posing questions that seemingly have obvious answers, but your additional probing helps me understand how my behavior prevents me from applying some simple concepts that would help better organize my life. You stayed engaged with me and it was helpful to know that you were keeping track of my progress. With your direction, suggestions and prodding, I feel better that I can finally get the balance in my life that I need. I truly believe that you have given me tangible ideas that I can apply and stay on track.”- Emmanuel