Phoenix Matchmaker tells you the Inside Scoop!
What Men Find Unattractive in Women
Over the years I’ve interviewed many men about who they’re looking for and who they’re not. As a Phoenix Matchmaker I talk to men after each date – what he really felt about the woman.I know What Men Find Unattractive in Women.
As Phoenix Dating Coach, I’ve talked to hundreds of men about their dating experiences and what men found attractive in women.
What Men Find Unattractive in Women – may surprise you.
- Too thin. We’re constantly dieting to get the lean look of models. But my clients don’t want a super thin woman. And that means they’re typical men!
Ladies – you’ve got it wrong. Studies consistently show that women incorrectly guess how thin a man wants a woman. Women try to copy magazine models while men want curves!
Real curves – which is the difference between the waist and hips. Studies show the most preferred curve is the waist is 70% as wide as the hips. A too thin woman will lose her curves and lose the man!
- Too Much Makeup. I love the stuff too. But there’s a point where the man sees the makeup and not you. I’ve had many of a man tell me they love a woman’s natural look – and I know she always spends lots of time concealing, highlighting – the normal stuff we do.
Some women who take it too far. The makeup is obvious –eyelashes are unnaturally long, the eye shadow gives the peacock vibe, and so on. Chances are that if men comment on your makeup – you’re wearing too much. (Check out my Drab to Fab Workshop where you’ll learn how to apply makeup that enhances but doesn’t hide you)
- Women who don’t like men. These are the women who think making continual jokes about how awful men are – is really funny. You may have friends like this. They’ll usually say “All men are …..” and it’s never good.
These are bitter women. Perhaps they were mistreated in past love relationships, work situations or feel women have it rougher than men. They’ll take out their resentment on the nearest guy. It can be sarcastic remarks, not so funny jokes or frequent stories about how men have done them wrong.
Men can sense these suppressed anger and move on to friendly territory. (Learn how your friends can secretly stop you from finding your love partner in my Drab to Fab Workshop).
- Desperate Women. This is the woman who wants a relationship so badly that she makes it clear she’ll do anything and everything to land the man.
It could be the baby clock going off, all of her friends are in relationships and she’s the last single person she knows; or after a string of bad dates – she finds herself on a date with a great guy. She suddenly loses confidence and wants to really make sure she “seals the deal” with this one.
I’ve coached many women who kick themselves on how they messed up by trying to over please on a first date. The great guy sensed the desperation/neediness and disappeared forever.
- Fake and not fun Women. Often this is the woman who is nervous, self-protective and holds back. During the date – she plays it “safe” by not showing her real personality, spark, passion and fun side. She’s waiting for him to make her feel comfortable, to prove himself, too afraid to be herself, or is too busy listening and judging.
I had a female client that was doing my Drab to Fab Dating Makeover. She had a few so-so online dates and knew she was “fine” on first dates. I brought in to work with one of my very attractive trained coaches and me. I wanted to see how she how was on her “fine” first dates. She practiced her first date and she was blah. Boring!
I knew this client had a sparkle, an adorable smile that reminded you of a spunky school girl, eyes that glowed with life, a feminine, appreciative woman. But that woman didn’t show up on the date. Instead she held back her true self and became bland. And bland isn’t attractive.
My client didn’t sense she was being unauthentic by playing it safe. Because playing safe allowed her to feel comfortable – she felt she was fine. But playing it safe was not going to attract her perfect partner. The partner – who loved her girlish smile, appreciated her fun self, her passion for life.
After dating coaching – her true self showed up on her dates. Not only was she more successful at dates– she had more fun. And men appreciated her true sparkle!
As The Phoenix Matchmaker I know – A man wants a woman who is real, feminine, has enthusiasm about what she’s doing. A woman who wants the man and will open her heart and life to him.
If you are ready to be the real you and meet the man you have always wanted, start your dating makeover. Click to find out more