Many women dream of meeting a millionaire who sweeps them off their feet and takes them away to live happily ever after. Making that dream a reality, though, is more work than it seems! Where to Meet a Millionaire?
You may be beautiful and used to men pursing you for dates but when looking to date a millionaire, it is different. Many beautiful women want to marry a millionaire so there is a lot of competition.
The first step is, simply enough, to meet a millionaire. This is easier said than done. The question I am asked most frequently by women who want to marry a millionaire is – Where to Meet a Millionaire. As a Dating Coach specializing in matchmaking for millionaires, I can say that being in the right place is a large part of success. No matter where you live, here are some tips on where you should be to meet a millionaire man:
1. Spend time at the right places. Practically, if you’re going to meet a millionaire, you need to spend time in the places millionaire men frequent. Do some investigating to find out where the wealthy congregate in your area, and become a familiar face. Start by running your errands in upscale, high-end neighborhoods. Find good restaurants, clubs, and casinos to spend your evenings at. Take a weekend to visit local art galleries and museums and become familiar with them. Wealthy men are often very cultured, and will expect the same from you. A word of advice is to make these visits alone. A woman on her own is far more approachable than a group of women.
A favorite pastime of the rich and famous is sailing; locate the nearest marina, and begin frequenting it! If you are not living in an area where that is easy (like Phoenix), plan your vacation. Make it your job to discover where the wealthy men spend time in your city, and what they enjoy doing. Once you know those two things, your chances of meeting a quality millionaire increase.
2. Meet the right crowd. As you’re spending time in the right places, you’ll begin to make connections with influential people. Work to befriend them, and you’ll find yourself being invited to join them at events, galas, and activities where you will be introduced to millionaire men. Be prepared to make an investment of both time and money to be accepted into this crowd. Attending luxury car shows (like the Barrett Jackson event coming soon to Phoenix) is an easy one to see luxury cars and the men who love them.
3. Take up the right hobbies. Money opens up doors of opportunity to enjoy a more lavish lifestyle. It gives wealthy men the ability to pursue expensive hobbies the average middle class man can’t. Learning how to participate in these activities not only gives you the chance to meet millionaire men, but will also make you more interesting to them. Some top ways wealthy men enjoy spending their time are golfing and skiing. If you’re trying to marry a millionaire, it’s a very worthwhile investment to take some lessons and master the basics of both these sports! A few others you should consider familiarizing yourself with are scuba diving, fishing, and horseback riding.
4. Learn about the right sports. The sports millionaire men care about and follow differ from those the average middle class man is interested in. Polo, tennis, horse racing, and car racing are popular favorites of the wealthy man. Learn how these games are played, and familiarize yourself with current news, events, and players in each sport.
5. Get involved with charities. Millionaire men are often very charitable, staying active in the non-profit community. Research local charities and non-profits in your area, and become involved in a few of them, focusing on political and philanthropic causes. Volunteer your time, and find a way to attend any events, galas, and especially fundraisers they throw. Before you jump in, research and understand the cause each charity stands for so you can have well-informed conversation.
6. Be educated about the right topics. While politics, finance, and business may not be your area of expertise or interest, they are the topics of conversation among millionaire men. Wealthy men tend to be big players in politics, so it’s important for you to understand both the national and specifically local political scenes. Gain a working knowledge of business, and increase your understanding of finance and investment. My millionaire clients are NOT looking for dumb arm candy for wives. Wealthy men looking for a long term relationship look for intelligent women. Being able to give an educated opinion about these topics will help you stand apart from the crowd of gold-diggers.
7. Know what to look for. In general, millionaire men are looking for younger women, so be prepared to date a man who is 10-20 years older (Are you still sure you want to marry a millionaire?). Additionally, be on the lookout for the millionaire man in “disguise.” Many wealthy men absolutely look the part of being a millionaire, designer clothes and Ferrari included. But you might be surprised to know there are some millionaire men who drive a Ford truck wearing beat-up jeans you would be more likely to think works at a garage. Make sure your class and good manners show through in how you treat everyone, not just the obvious rich guy. It would be a shame for you to miss out on the Rich Handsome Cowboy who’s waiting to sweep you off your feet and ride away with you into the sunset simply because you were rude to him!
Now You know Where to Meet a Millionaire. The next step: get out there and start meeting millionaires! Be sure to check back for future blogs about how to date a millionaire, and how to marry a millionaire.
If you want to take the guesswork out of trying to meet a millionaire or just a great guy, complete a complimentary profile. I specialize in helping millionaire men find their match, and women are matched for free. Whether you are looking to marry a millionaire or find a great relationship minded man, complete a confidential profile and let me help you meet the man of your dreams!